Issue Date：July 17, 2018
To implement corporate social responsibility (CSR), we established the CSR Committee in 2008. The committee is chaired by the CEO of Coretronic, with heads of each business group and the chief financial officer (CFO) as members and the spokesperson as the management representative. The CSR Committee also authorizes the executive representative of economic, social, and environmental departments to assist with CSR promotion. Members of Committee and executive representatives hold a committee meeting every quarter to audit and review the status and outcomes of CSR implementation. Currently, the CSR Committee is an independently operated unit and will continue to discuss and improve connections with BOD.
The Operation of CSR Committee
- The management representative quarterly reports the implementation of the CSR annual plan to the chairman, members of committee and executive representatives to review the status and results of CSR projects. In addition, the management representative presents CSR performance as well as strategies and plans in the coming year in the annual group meeting.
- CFO, member of Committee & executive representative, presents a Report on the Status CSR and Business Integrity Performance to members of the Board of Directors (BOD) at a board meeting every year. Report contents include the outcomes of CSR project implementation in the first half of the year and the proposed CSR project and strategies in the second half of the year.
- The annual CSR report is prepared by CSR team, and revised by the management representative, members of committee and executive representatives. Finally, it is submitted to the CEO for final approval.
The Members and Structure of CSR Committee
Member of Committee
Presidents of Each Business Group and CFO
Vice Presidents of Integrated Business Service Center and CFO
Adhering to the duty of a corporate citizen, we spare no effort in environmental protection and natural resources conservation while operating the company and developing technology. Based on the three main CSR categories: E-environmental protection, S-social participation, and G-economic/governance, we establish targets for routine operations, follow up performance periodically, and make continual improvement in order to achieve the goal of sustainable enterprise development and fulfill our environmental and social responsibilities. We are committed to:
- Corporate Ethics and Legal Operation
- Compliance with Requirements of the Responsible Business Alliance Code of Conduct (RBA) and Related International Norms
- Energy Savings and Environmental Protection
- Green products, design, manufacture and supply chain.
- Comprehensive Management of Occupational Safety and Health
- Friendly and Happy Workplace
- Long-term Social Contribution